Friday, November 19, 2010

Gretten Facestretchin' and Carl Rove Talk crow about 2012?

So it's Saturday and I just got up from a nap.  Yeah...I am getting to that age.  Anyway...after 15 minutes of lockup raw...I flipped one channel down to see Carl Rove with Gretta Facestretchin?  They were seemingly having an adult conversation about the 2012 Republican Candidate for President.  Really...Rove...The architect of what was the worst presidency in my lifetime...possibly our history?  Being listened too by a woman's who face was stretched so tight she can not close her mouth? 

They each seemed to think they were making sense...it all seemed very "out of reality" programming to me.  She asked him if he thought the media would play a role in painting the image of either candidate?  His response...No...I don't think the press will be that much of an influence?!  WTF?  Then I thought for a second...oh...yeah...maybe he is correct.  That will be two years after the republicans have had their fare share of time to destroy anything that remains of the media in America today.

So..Paliln and Romney...that's the best they could come up with...WOW...whoever said "may you live in interesting times" was surely not a very nice person.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment